Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. These Terms shall constitute an agreement between you and us and shall set out the conditions upon which you may access the information available on this website
2. We reserve the right to change these Terms, at any time and to notify you by posting an updated version of these Terms on this website, at which point they will become immediately effective
3. Your continued use of this website after any changes referred to in clause 1.3 shall constitute your consent to such changes
4. Access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair, or for reasons beyond our control
5. We reserve the right to, without notice, withdraw the availability of this website or any of its content and/or any of its functions, information or services
6. We cannot guarantee uninterrupted and/or reliable access to this website and we make no guarantees whatsoever as to its operation, functionality or otherwise
7. You are allowed to view, download and print out content from this website for personal use only in accordance with these Terms. All other copying whether electronic, hard copy or other format is prohibited and all other rights are reserved
8. You shall only use this website in a manner that is consistent with these Terms and in such a way as to comply with all applicable laws and regulations and, in particular, that you shall not (or not attempt to):
seek unauthorised access to our network or computer system
insert or knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute a virus into our network and computer systems
9. All copyright and all other intellectual property rights existing in this website (including, but not limited to, all design, text, graphics and the selection or arrangement thereof) are and remain our property
10. The expression 'copyright' shall include the entire copyright, design right, rental right, right to authorise or prohibit lending and data right subsisting now or created at any time
11. While we endeavor to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate, complete and up-to-date, we make no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness or fitness for purpose of the such information
12. We make no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, that this website or any software of any nature available on, downloaded or otherwise obtained from it, will be free from defects or viruses. Your use of this website is at your own risk
13. We make no representations or warranties as to whether the information available on this website complies with the regulatory regime of countries from which the pages of this website may be accessed
14. We may log your IP address (which indicates the location of your computer on the Internet) for the purpose of systems administration and troubleshooting.
15. If you provide your e-mail address in order to submit an enquiry, comment or request for further information, we may contact you regarding your enquiry, comment or request. We may also send e-mails to you about the services that we offer.
16. From time to time we may use your e-mail address for marketing, research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve the services we provide. We may occasionally contact you by post, email or telephone to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services.
17. The failure by us to insist on any occasion upon performance of these Terms shall not thereby act as a waiver of such a breach or an acceptance of any variation of these Terms
18. A person who is not a party to these Terms may not enforce any of its terms or conditions under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999
19. These Terms shall be governed by, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the Laws of England
BYE-LAWS - APPLICABLE TO THE RUTLAND AGRICULTURAL SOCIETY
The Rutland County Show Ticket Admission and Privileges.
1. Vice-presidents and Life Members. Free admission to the Show. Free admission for a partner. Admission to the Members Enclosure with partners badge also giving free admission to the Members enclosure.
2.Members (Annual subscribers of £20.00 or £30.00 for joint-Membership) Free admission to the Show for members and free entry to the Members Enclosure.
3.Parking of Vehicles. Official car parks will be provided and vehicles will be parked at owner's risk. No vehicles of any description will be allowed to stand anywhere on the Showground other than in the regulation parking places.
4. Members parking will be on a first come first served bases. Please be aware this are has a limited number of spaces.
5.Tickets purchased online, via our outlets and from the office are non refundable.
6. Any visitor, or member, behaving in a threatening or intimidating manner towards showground staff, traders, or the general public will be asked to leave the site.
7. The Rutland Agricultural Society reserve the right to ban any visitor, or member, from attending the Rutland County Show or showground in the future.
LIVESTOCK AND GENERAL
Livestock & General
1. All entry forms for livestock must be fully and clearly completed and submitted by the closing date. (Please see entry form for closing date) The Society will accept no liability for the accuracy of any description or particulars in the catalogue.
2. All exhibitors will be required to complete the entry statement, and entry form for every animal in each class. The ages of all animals shall be calculated to the date of the show, unless otherwise stated. Nomination entries will not be accepted.
3. Entry Fees: All entry forms must be accompanied by the appropriate fees, cheques should be made payable to the "RUTLAND AGRICULTURAL SOCIETY
4. Return of Entry Fees: Entry fees are non- returnable except where entries are refused or cancelled by the Rutland Agricultural Society. Monies will only be refunded, less an administration fee. The Committee reserves the right to refuse or cancel any entry, class or section.
5. Prize money will be paid by voucher to be redeemed for cash from the ticket office in the main entrance to the show by 5pm
Or to be redeemed by post before 1st July 2018 - the main entrance to the site (N.B. there will be a £1 admin charge deducted from the prize money for this service)
6. Grand Parade. Cattle Champions and reserve Champions must take part in the Grand Parade, otherwise cups and prize money will be forfeited.
7. Substitution. The substitution of entries, after the published closing date, is not permitted.
8. Arrival and Departure of Stock. All exhibits are to be penned/tethered by 7.30am. Exhibits must not leave the show ground until after the Grand Parade, except by veterinary discretion.
9. Objections. In the event of any dispute in livestock/horse classes, written details should be lodged with the Secretary, within 30 minutes of the completion of that class, together with £20.00 (this is refundable if the objection is upheld) The matter will then be considered, and the decision of the Committee shall be final.
10. Judging. All classes are judged in accordance to the relevant Breed Society Rules. The Judges decision is final. Judging times may be altered at the discretion of the judge/stewards.
11. All exhibitors must comply with Government and Local Authority regulations and all codes of practice: The Show is subject to any relevant Orders issued by Government Departments and Local Authorities, and all Codes of Practice with which all exhibitors and others attending such Shows, Exhibitions and Events must apply.
12. All animals are shown under the Breed Regulations and Competition conditions of the relevant Breed Society.
13. Weather conditions. In the event of adverse weather conditions please telephone 01572 757110 / 07568 181616
14. Improper Conduct. Any Exhibitor or Exhibitors employee, or any member of the public, who conducts himself in an improper or offensive manner to any Officials or indeed is offensive to anyone on the showground, or behaving in a dangerous manner, shall be reported to the Chairman and Show Director. They may be refused entry to the Show Ground in the future and may not be allowed to compete in any Classes and have no monies refunded. They may not be allowed to renew their subscription or enter any future Shows until re-admitted by the Committee.
15. Ownership of Livestock Exhibits. All cattle and sheep must have been the bona fide property of the Exhibitor for 60 days prior to the Show.
16. All exhibitors must have Public liability insurance.
17. All animals must be in the care and control of their owner/handler at all times while they are on the showground.
TRADE & CRAFT STAND BOOKING INFORMATION:
NHS Blood Donors April 20th, June 10th & Aug 17th
Machinery Sale 28th April & 29th Sept
Heli-Rides 12th May, 9th June, 18th Aug