Rutland Show Sunday 4th June 2017
VINTAGE AND CLASSIC CARS ARE NOW CLOSED.
If you are interested in exhibiting your Vintage tractor at the Rutland Show on Sunday 4th June please complete the relevant form on the right and return to us by 26th May.
Here are our terms and conditions:
Showing and Parading Vintage Tractors, Machinery & Vintage Cars Terms and Conditions
1. All persons attending with their tractors, machinery or cars will abide by the wishes of the Stewards of the Rutland Agricultural Society (RAS) at all times.
2. Vehicles must be on the Showground and parked no later than the RAS passes indicate.
3. Each vehicle must have background information on that vehicle displayed for members of the public to view.
4. Members of clubs need to arrive together to be sited together
5. Persons in charge/driving the vehicles must not be under the influence of alcohol/drugs, if so they will be asked to surrender their keys.
6. Whilst vehicles are being driven to the main ring they must be driven in a manner not to cause concern to pedestrians.
7. No vehicle shall be driven in such a way that it causes unnecessary damage to the show ground.
8. Due to the location of the main ring and its uses other than the Rutland Show should the weather dictate that it is unsuitable for a parade, judging will take place where the vehicles are parked.
9. Due to the Main Ring uses, other than the Rutland Show, only rubber tracked track laying vehicles will be allowed to parade if the ground conditions will allow.
10. No vehicles with lugged wheels will be allowed in the Main Ring for reasons given above these vehicles will be judged prior to the parade whilst parked.
11. Under no circumstances will verbal or physical abuse be tolerated towards stewards of the RAS. Any person who conducts themselves in an improper or offensive manner to any Officials or indeed is offensive to anyone on the Showground, or behaves in a dangerous manner, shall be reported to the Chairman and Show Director. They may be refused entry to the Showground in the future.
12. Places for the arena parade are limited and will be allocated by the organiser.
By registering to attend the show you agree to the following statements:-
• I hereby certify that this exhibit will be covered by my Public Liability Insurance and/or current
Motor Insurance Policy.
• I agree that the property is exhibited at the owner’s risk.
• I undertake not to allow anyone who is not insured to do so to start, drive or otherwise operate
the vehicle during the course of the event.
• I will not advertise the exhibit for sale on the showground.
Craft Fair 14th May
Rutland Show Sunday 4th June
Outdoor Film Fri 28th & Sat 29th July 8.30pm
Antiques fair 12th & 13th Aug
Birdfair camping 17th - 20th Aug
NASC Streetrod Nationals, Hotrod & Custom Car Show Sunday 27th Aug